2022 Atlantic Coast PRS Club Series Match
September 17, 2022
Registration opens on: August 12, 2022 @ 7:00 PM · Registration closes on: September 14, 2022 @ 9:00 PM
Times are local to America/New_York timezone.
Match starts: September 17, 2022 @ 7:00 AM · Match ends: September 17, 2022 @ 5:00 PM
Location: GPS Location 36.865899 - 79.8671830
Welcome to the Pigg River Precision September 17th, 2022 Atlantic Coast PRS Club Series Match!
Range signs will be up morning of the shoot at both entrances off US220; look for PRP Inc. Logo.
We will be running a total of 8 squads, with up to 88 shooters. Squadding opens week of the match
Standard PRS Open and Tactical Divisions.
This is a 2022 PRS Club Series Match.
7:30 AM Check in and 7:50 AM Range Brief.
8AM Shooters will report to Assigned Stages, receive individual stage brief, and initiate COF.
$95 Match Fee
9 Stages total. Plan for an approx. 94 round count COF, however it is advisable to bring extra rounds just in case. Stages will be a mixture of prone and positional with movement(s.) Targets range from approx. 300yds to 1,145yds. Average range will be between 400yds to 700yds. Zero range will be open that morning and all day for shooters that need to check or reconfirm Zero.
Lunch will be available to purchase as Buddy’s BBQ will have their food truck onsite. PRP will provide bottled water at all stages to competitors.
NOTE: Pigg River Precision, Inc. is a COLD RANGE. At absolutely no time are there to be Concealed Weapons on the Range. Please leave them at home/locked in your vehicle, etc. When leaving your vehicle and entering the range or staging area, all weapons systems are to be safety on, mag out, bolt to the rear, with a chamber flag/empty chamber indicator inserted. If you need a chamber flag, we will have them there for $2 ea.
1) A one MOA rifle with a reliably tracking scope. (Max caliber is .300 Win Mag, max MV is 3,200fps. Absolutely no steel core or AP rounds. Suppressed weapons are preferred, but not mandatory.
2) Any and all equipment you choose to assist you in engaging targets accurately. There are no equipment restrictions, unless specified at individual stages as per the Match Director in the Range Brief.
3) Spotting scopes, rangefinders, etc. as you feel you may need. We will be handling all RO activities, including spotting, but should you want a view or range confirmation for yourself, bring own glass, etc.
4) Clothing as required for the expected temperature/weather, and any sunscreen/bug spray/other amenities as you see fit. You will be outside in the weather, rain or shine.
5) Max walking distance is 250yds at one time; most stages are within 25yds of each other, and terrain is grassy field/gravel.
6) Hearing protection – it is required. Eye protection is at the shooter’s discretion.
There are no refunds, however a shooter may sell and/or transfer a slot between himself/herself to another shooter if unable to attend. Shooter is responsible for alerting PRP, Inc. of any changes no later than 48hrs prior to a match, and the fill in shooter must agree to PRP, Inc. Waiver and Rules.
General match, with the following divisions:
OPEN, TACTICAL, PRODUCTION, GAS GUN