PRS Regional Series Match
AUGUST 22, 2020
Registration opens on: July 24, 2020 @ 7:00 PM · Registration closes on: August 19, 2020 @ 9:00 PM
Times are local to America/New_York timezone.
Match starts: August 22, 2020 @ 7:00 AM · Match ends: August 22, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
Location: GPS Location 36.865899 - 79.8671830
Welcome to the Pigg River Precision, Inc. August 22nd, 2020 Precision Rifle Series Regional Match
Range signs will be up morning of the shoot at both entrances off US220; look for PRP Inc. Logo.
We will be running a total of 9 squads, with 9 shooters per squad. Expect a relatively quick match flow, and early finish to the day.
Standard PRS Open and Tactical Divisions. Top 3 for Open, Tac, Senior, Lady, and Top Junior trophies to be awarded.
7:00 AM Check in and 7:20 AM Range Brief, 7:30 AM Start Time.
$90 Match Fee
9 Stages total. Plan for an approx. 90 round count COF, however it is advisable to bring extra rounds just in case. Stages will be a mixture of prone and positional with movement(s.) Targets range from approx. 300yds to 1,200yds. Average range will be between 400yds to 700yds.
Buddy’s BBQ will be on site from 1030-1 with their food truck – bring cash – you don’t want to miss what they have to offer! PRP will be providing water at all stations for participants.
NOTE: Pigg River Precision, Inc. is a COLD RANGE. At absolutely no time are there to be Concealed Weapons on the Range. Please leave them at home/locked in your vehicle, etc. When leaving your vehicle and entering the range or staging area, all weapons systems are to be safety on, mag out, bolt to the rear, with a chamber flag/empty chamber indicator inserted (if you don’t have one you can buy one at check in for $2.)
1) A one MOA rifle with a reliably tracking scope. (Max caliber is .300 Win Mag, max MV is 3,200fps. Absolutely no steel core or AP rounds).
2) Any and all equipment you choose to assist you in engaging targets accurately. There are no equipment restrictions, unless specified at individual stages as per the Match Director in the Range Brief.
3) Spotting scopes, rangefinders, etc. as you feel you may need. We will be handling all RO activities, including spotting, but should you want a view or range confirmation for yourself, bring own glass, etc.
4) Clothing as required for the expected temperature/weather, and any sunscreen/bug spray/other amenities as you see fit. You will be outside in the weather, rain or shine.
5) Max walking distance is 250yds at one time; most stages are within 25yds of each other, and terrain is grassy field/gravel.
6) Hearing protection – it is required. Eye protection is at the shooter’s discretion.
There are no refunds, however a shooter may sell and/or transfer a slot between himself/herself to another shooter if unable to attend. Shooter is responsible for alerting PRP, Inc. of any changes no later than 48hrs prior to a match, and the fill in shooter must agree to PRP, Inc. Waiver and Rules.
General match, with the following divisions:
Open, Tactical, Seniors, ladies