PRS Regional Series Match
October 05, 2019
Registration opens on: September 06, 2019 @ 7:00 PM · Registration closes on: October 02, 2019 @ 8:00 PM
Times are local to America/New_York timezone.
Match starts: October 05, 2019 @ 7:00 AM · Match ends: October 05, 2019 @ 5:30 PM
Location: GPS Location 36.865899 - 79.8671830
Welcome to the Pigg River Precision October PRS Regional Series / Absolute Zero Match, October 5th, 2019!
Range signs will be up morning of the match at both entrances off US220; look for PRP Inc. Logo.
We will be running a total of 8 squads, with up to 96 shooters.
Standard PRS Open Division, along with a separate Tactical (Standard.223-5.56 or .308-7.62,) Ladies, and Seniors (over 55) Divisions within the match for points and standings recorded for the Absolute Zero - Frontline Defense USA/Pigg River Precision, Inc. mini series.
7:00-7 ;30 AM Check in and 7:50 AM Range Brief.
8AM Shooters will report to Assigned Stages, receive individual stage brief, and initiate COF.
$90 Match Fee
8 Stages total. Plan for an approx. 90 round count COF, however it is advisable to bring extra rounds just in case. Stages will be a mixture of prone and positional with movement(s.) Targets range from approx. 300yds to 1,135yds. Average range will be between 400yds to 700yds.
NOTE: Pigg River Precision, Inc. is a COLD RANGE. At absolutely no time are there to be Concealed Weapons on the Range. Please leave them locked in your vehicle, etc. When leaving your vehicle and entering the range or staging area, all weapons systems are to be safety on, mag out, bolt to the rear, with a chamber flag/empty chamber indicator inserted.
1) A one MOA rifle with a reliably tracking scope. (Max caliber is .300 Win Mag, max MV is 3,200fps. See PRS Rules for Tactical Class bullet/speed restrictions. Absolutely no steel core or AP rounds. Suppressed weapons are preferred, but not mandatory.
2) Any and all equipment you choose to assist you in engaging targets accurately. There are no equipment restrictions, unless specified at individual stages as per the Match Director in the Range Brief.
3) Spotting scopes, rangefinders, etc. as you feel you may need. We will be handling all RO activities, including spotting, but should you want a view or range confirmation for yourself, bring own glass, etc.
4) Clothing as required for the expected temperature/weather, and any sunscreen/bug spray/other amenities as you see fit. You will be outside in the weather, rain or shine.
5) Max walking distance is 250yds at one time; most stages are within 25yds of each other, and terrain is grassy field/gravel.
6) Hearing protection – it is required. Eye protection is at the shooter’s discretion.
7) Water will onsite and provided by PRP. Buddy's BBQ will be there this match.
There are NO REFUNDS, however a shooter may sell and/or transfer a slot between himself/herself to another shooter if unable to attend. Shooter is responsible for alerting PRP, Inc. of any changes no later than 48hrs prior to a match, and the fill in shooter must agree to PRP, Inc. Waiver and Rules.
General match, with the following divisions:
Open, Tactical, Seniors, ladies